Get most out of your RO Plant with Antiscalant Chemical manufactured and supplied by Bionics Consortium Pvt. Ltd. No matter of which brand or which type of reverse osmosis system you are using, our RO Anti scalant Chemical is ideal for mitigating scaling in reverse osmosis membranes of all types. It is the most economical and reliable chemical to keep a ro system healthy and deliver long lasting performance.
Our company formulates a range of liquid antiscalant /dispersants for all types of reverse osmosis membranes. These antiscalnt chemicals perform inhibition of inorganic scale while dispersant of Colloidal particles at the same time. The inhibition and dispersant done by Antiscalant Chemical helps extend run times of a reverse osmosis system while reduce cleaning frequencies and increase the overall productivity of RO Elements.
- RO antiscalant for supreme LSI and SDI
- High Silica RO Antiscalant
- High output powder antiscalant
- Antiscalant for seawater desalination
- Antiscalant with silica inhibition
- Supreme pH RO antiscalant
- Low pH antiscalant
- General purpose RO antiscalant
Benefits & Advantages
- Compatible with all leading reverse osmosis membranes
- Delivers longer membrane life and reduced running cost
- Effectively controls scales CaCO3, CaSO4, SrSO4 etc.
- Good resistance to aluminum and iron oxides
- Effective membrane cleaning effect
- Available to either continuous dosing or discontinuous dosing
- Supplied in high thickness plastic drums
- Export to Asia, Africa and Middle East
- Laboratory Tested
- Cost effective
Our RO antiscalant chemical is available with HDPE containers of 50kg, 100kg or as required.
We are leading RO Antiscalant Chemical manufacturing company in India. Our antiscalant chemicals are supplied all over India, Asia, Africa and Middle East countries in standard packaging 5 kg to 100 kg. To know more about price and delivery details please write us an email our support team will assist you.
|Description||Reliable 999||Reliable 902|
|pH||7||4 - 5|
|Boiling Point Range||110||115|